Wednesday 4 May 2011

Sneak peek:

Finder's Shore  hits the presses next week. Can't wait? Here's a sneak peek.

CHAPTER 1
Blood binds me to this place. Blood and memory. As we climb the steep rise that carries the road over the pass, my morning’s meal curdles in my stomach. Truso’s hand rests on my shoulder as he passes. His beard has greyed since I last came to Ebony Hill, the lines of his face burrowed deeper.

For those who've already met Ness in The Sea-wreck Stranger and Ebony Hill, you'll remember the role Truso played in her life. But it's a year since we last saw her - 'a year filled to bursting, that leaves my head brimming with new knowledge.'   Will it help her? Ness has always been a magnet for trouble - or maybe it's just that, faced with problems, she chooses not to turn away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment